Getting burning sensation in epididymis. Blood test, urine test and semen analysis. Any suggestion?

Hellow doctor. I went to a urologist with certain complain about the burning sensation on the left region of testes and on epidydimas. then i went through general testing like blood test, urine test, semen analsis and USG . The reports are following Semen Liquefication 40 min semen vol 1 ml count 110 milliom/ml motility 90% Morphology- normal pus cell 4-5/hpf Urine r/e normal urine culture normal blood count normal KUL 17ml the symtoms are still persistant and doctors have given me follwing medicine Veltim 0.4 for 30 days Qure 1*1 for 10 days do i need to go for medicine since everythings looks normal
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012