Getting blood in urine. Reports says no UTI, infection. Shows dehydration. What it could be?

23 y/o male works out at gym every day. begin urinating blood 48 hours ago. went to urgent care after primary was booked today and yesterday. (also tried to get in with urologist . stated first you must go to PCP) even though this was a private pay. Tonight, doc at urgent care said no uti , no signs of pain, or infection. showing signs of dehydration . go to er and have them do these tests. He did not know what it could be.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012