Getting all upper and some lower teeth pulled, will be on IV. How much pain would this cause ?

I WILL BE GETTING ALL MY UPPER TEETH PULLED ON THURSDAY AND SOME OF MY BOTTOM TEETH AS WELL BY AN ORAL SURGEON WHO WILL BE PUTTING ME ASLEEP WITH AN IV AND GIVING ME MY MEDS THROUGH THE IV AS WELL LATER WHEN I HEAL I WILL HAVE A FULL UPPER PLATE AND A LOWER PARTIAL PUT IN THEY SAY I SHOULD HAVE MY TEETH BY THE END OF MARCH HOW MUCH PAIN SHOULD I BE IN CAUSE I HVE REALLY BEEN IN ALOT OF PAIN NOW FOR THE LAST 5 DAYS
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013