Get the feeling of being very cold, hot, chills all at once, headaches. Reason and cure?

i get the feeling of being very cold but then i get the fire going and then I get too hot. I get aches in my forearms and wrist and it can hurt if i do doing something strenuous like using a shovel. I have being feeling very tired even though i get good sleep. Last few days I have been light headed and getting headaches but today it was not so bad. health wise i feel ok but then i feel a bit rough. No alcohol or drugs are involved
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
The most common possible cause could be an onset of viral infection. This may cause the vague symptoms that you have stated. Take plenty of water and rest. Keep measuring the temperatures and look out for fever. If fever appears then you may need to take paracetamol. If the same situation persists beyond 4 days then you should get a CBC done.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
bit.ly/dr-srikanth-reddy

Wish you good health,
Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.