Get dizzy, blurred vision and black outs. Tested for anemia. Why getting worse?

Okay, so my name is Hayley, I am 16 years old and for the past maybe six months or so I have been going through a strange medical dilemma. everytime I stand up, even if I do it slowly, I get very dizzy, loss of balance, vision black outs, and my head would hurt or feel like it has a ton of pressure in it. I also experience headaches when I get up in the morning and sometimes when I run. My headaches are almost always on the right side of my head. I have a normal balanced diet and I drink plenty of water. I have had EKG s and heart monitors and they all came back perfectly fine. I had blood pressure tests and they tested my blood for anemia . Those also came back completely fine. What I am experiencing has been gradually getting worse and doctors just haven t been able to figure it out.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012
Neurologist, Surgical 's  Response
Your problem seems tobe due to 1. Postural hypotension due to sudden change of posture that is from lying down to standing up posture which happens in peripherral pooling of blood .For evaluation you have to do a dynamic BP check up in each posture and in exercise . This can treated by special exercises and medications . 2. Second possibility is a subclavian steal syndrome in which one side affected as blood is diverted during change of posture or exercise you develop a syncope and dizziness.
3. Third and rare possibility is a vertebrobasilar insufficiency in which you ge the sane scenario .

All these can treated with medications so dont worry and consult a neurologist for the evaluation

take care