Generalized rashes after taking Clomid. Side effect of medicine?

I am shabana. I took Clomid tablet ( 100 mg for 5 days). After 8 days i have severe rashes on whole body. Are these rashes because of Clomid? I do not know, if i am pregnent or not. I might be pregnent. What medicine should i take for rashes on my body. Rashes are on my neck, shoulder , back and on abdomin. I am also feeling burning when I pass urine. My cycle will end on 12th december. Please, guide, me if I can take Avil tablet and Augmentin as my physician has prescribed me.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012