Asked On : Fri, 19 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

it would best to consult a doctor.

General & Family Physician Dr. Radhika Thyagaraju's  Response
it is shown as occult as it is not associated wiith displacement of the fracture fragment. However since it is the sacrum you have to rule out nerve compression by examination and also a mri. I would advise you to visitna orthopedician in this regard. If you have already consulted one and a nerve injury is ruled out i would advise you to continue the treatment prescribed as advises and get a mri after 6 weeks. It would help to know the progress. Do not lift heavy weight and climb s
airs. Always use a brace while walking or sitting. I hope i have answered your query. Take care