Gay, have oval, extremely sensitive black spot on the penile head, never had intercourse. Cause and cure?

Hey im a 25 year old gay male and I had this round oval shaped black spot on the head of my penis for a few years now. I never had intercourse. It s quite sensitive a d ticklish when touched or rubbed, there s no pain nor does it cause any discomfort. It is on the right side on the crown circumference of the head, half on top a d half below. I want to know what it could be and how do I get rid of it. I went to my family doctor and he said it is discolouration but I wa t a second opinion and how to get rid of it. There is also a few pin sized black dots under the fire skin right below the big spot in the same position. Please help thank you :)
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry much. Your family doctor is right. You have just a discoloration and should go after around a couple of years. The crown of penis is very much sensitive and ticklish. Your spot is harmless because you can feel the same ticklish feeling over the oval spot also. Doctor has examined it and confirmed it. Believe him. If not you could be led to obsessive thoughts about this. Leave the thought now. You can use coconut oil over the discoloration daily. Coconut oil brings skin tone back fast.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.