Gastroparesis, repeated episode of abdominal pain followed by dizziness, lightheadedness, nausea, blurred vision and complete blackout. Not on pills, do not smoke or drink. Cause?

I was having lower pain in my stomach on my right side i went to take a shower i was very dizzy so i decided to make it fast brushed my teeth then got so lightheaded so i sat down on the edge i felt a little better then started to put conditioner in air was extremely nausea was so light headed i could see everything went blurry i got out layed on my bed and black out for about 2 minutes this has happened to me about 3 months ago same thing i am taking no pills i do not drink or smoke or do drugs i have gastroparesis and had my gallblatter taken out early 2010 because of gallstones
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012