Gastroesophageal reflux disease, side effect of medicine, discharge of milk, irregular periods, not pregnant, duphaston 10mg, swollen face, breast feels tight

halo my name is banu, last one year i suffered in gerd , doctor took endoscopy before 4 months and give some medicines. it cause side affect like discharge of milk. then i stopped the medicine the discharge stoped. last 3 years my periods was regular. but 2 months my periods was irregular. i check the gyne i am not pregnant , so she gave duphaston 10mg for 10 days. already now i am in 46th day. if today i start duphaston i can get my periods in between 10 days or after i stop the medicine only i can get my periods. because i am very depressed of this, my face swollen, i feel my breast was tighten. pls help me. i am in a stress now.,pls somebody help me.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012