Gastritis, lactose intolerance, numbness in extremities, muscle weakness causing giardia. Feel better with apple cider vinegar. Advice?

Hi Dr. Narasi, My question is this: I went to see a GI specialist who performed an endoscopy . This was done at MGH in Boston, so at least a reputable institution. He found that I am lactose intolerant (found via biopsy) and said that I have gastritis. I have always been pretty healthy, but have had strange immunodeficiency symptoms for about 8 years. Nothing major and they come and go. Tingling and numbness in the extremities, muscle weakness , awful memory, just to name a few. Last year, I was diagnosed with giardia and spent some time in the hospital. The GI specialist thinks that the gastritis is responsible of my sometimes sever facial edema and toxic reactions to regular foods. I wouldn t care so much, but my diet is already strict (pretty much a vegetarian, largely unprocessed organic foods, some fish, but everything other than raw foods and some cooked legumes give me a massive hangover . Can this be all from gastritis? He says I don t have leaky gut, that everything looks healthy except for severe inflammation. On a side not, I feel almost instantaneously better if I drink apple cider vinegar....
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  174 Awaiting Answer