Thanks for writing in.
Please try the following measures.
1. Drink 8-10 glasses of water a day. Water helps with good bowel movements.
2. Eat plenty of green leafy vegetables, other vegetables and fresh fruits.
3. Have Oats daily as a porridge. Have a fibre rich diet.
4. Soak a handful of raisins in water before going to sleep at night. In the morning, as soon as you get up , drink the raisin soaked water and eat the soaked raisins.
5. Avoid oily, fatty , deep fried food.
6. Avoid refined foods like maida, white bread, white rice. Switch to healthy whole grain options like whole wheat bread/pasta, brown rice etc.
7. Regular exercise 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week is a must. Exercise also helps in good bowel movements and reduces gas formation.
8. Take pantoprazole
40 mg daily in the morning half an hour before breakfast for 2 weeks.
If you follow all the above mentioned instructions, I'm quite positive that you will feel better soon.
Also, Your hemoglobin
level (12) is normal.
I hope I have answered your queries .I will be happy to answer any further queries you might have.
Have a great day.