Gastric problems, constipation, flatulence. Is anemia and gastric problem related?

hello doctor...I m 29 female...My problem is that i have gastric problems often...I m a vegetarian since 2 months (avoiding all animal products and beverages, except occasional Lassi)...My Hb count is 12 and my pressure is 94/58....Except for a general low energy feeling, i do not have any other low BP symptoms. But my feeling of low energy and gastric problems (often trapping of gas in my cervical area behind my chest, ) causes me much discomfort...I also have constipation and flatulence . Most of my gastric problems are relieved by manual enema. But I am worried that will get dependent on enema. Is my anemia and gastric problems connected?...I also have DNS , Is that connected to my stomach problems (i read about post-nasal drip )?...
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012