Gastric problems. Taking ofloxacin, ornidazole. Can I consume alcohol?

I had some gastric problem and doctor prescribed me Ofloxacin & Ornidazole tabels. Still that problem is continuing though better than before, I am going to be onholyday from tomorrow for a week whereby I am likely to consume alcohal. Can I consume alcohal or stop it to get rid of my gastric problem ? Otherwise , I am not a regular drinker. I will be grateful for IMMEDIATE answer as I am already drunk with little stomach ache.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012