Gastric problem, discomfort on left side of the heart, taking Envas daily. What is this ?

Sir, I am suffering from gastric problem since 10 years. I am 48 years. Everyday before breakfast or before dinner at night I am facing some discomfort on left side of the heart i.e below my left hand . This discomfortness will gradually goes to behind head and then comes to my forehead and then disappears after taking some food. Daily I will excercise for an hour,and I am taking 5mg Envas since 6 years. What is this?Kindly let me know. AAAAA India
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
K may be u r having some GERD ,for tht u need to exercise regularly tht u r alrrady doing ,avoid spicy nd oily food specially in the night and min 2 hrs gap from ur dinner to sleep with this take a good ppi tab SOMPRAZ D for 2 to 3 weeks nd rest wnevr is needed....nd most important is to avoid stress ...tht is also a contributory factor