Thanks for writing your query.
You should have a healthy lifestyle and follow some precautions like :-
1. Donot eat fast and donot talk while eating as this result in swallowing more air during eating, resulting in feeling of stomach full of gas after meals.
2. Avoid spicy/oily foods.
3. Donot miss a meal.
4. Avoid gas producing foods like peas, legumes, cabbage, etc.
5. Avoid mental/emotional stress.
6. Donot self medicate especially with pain killers and steroids
7. Give sufficient gap between different meals.
You can continue using Omeprazole
, which is an antacid. You can add Domperidone
10 mg along with omeprazole. Levosulpride is an antipsychotic
, and is also used in dyspepsia
Antacid in gel form is also beneficial.
I hope this is helpful to you.