Gaseous, lower back discomfort, shakiness, anxiety . Affecting daily life. Suggestions?

For the last few months I have the following symptoms. Bas gas no matter what I eat. Not gas pain but it feels like gas is always going through me and passing. I have recently have had slight lower back discomfort. Recently I feel very shaky with a lot of anxiety , especially if I let me self get hungry.I have attributed a lot of it to stress . I hate to go to the doctor. (I know I have too) because its effected my daily life now. The only time I feel ok sometimes is at night after eating and 1 couple glasses of wine.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013