Gas formation, burning sensation while passing motion, pain in penis, after eating non vegetarian food. Reason?

When ever I eat non vegetarian, after one day i fell plenty of gas formation in stomach and burning sensation at the anal region while going motion and after motion and pain in the front side of penis . I was suggested to take Rantac d tablet by one of the medical practioner. But there is no use even after taking the pill . My email id is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012

Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.

After eating non-vegetarian food gas formation in stomach is due to spicy & oily nature of food and burning pain in anal region is due to chilly substance ie peppers or capsicum which contains capsaicin,a lipophilic chemical that can produce a strong burning sensation in any tissue with which it comes into contact (in your case in the anal region as it,particularly seeds passes out through the digestive tract unchanged in stool). Pain in the front side of penis is due to soiling of the perianal region by chilly substances which comes in contact with fore-skin. Avoid highly chilly foods. You can take tab OmeZ-D/PAN-D/Eso-gard -1 tab daily before break-fast in place of Rantac-D for 6-8 weeks..

Dr. T.K. Biswas M.D.