Gall bladder stone, uterus problems. Advised laparoscopic surgery for stone, open vaginal surgery. Suggestions?

My mother has stone in gall bladder and have uterus problems too.. Doctors have adviced for laproscopic surgery for stone and then open vaginal surgery after 3-4days. My mother has Thyroid problem and haemoglobin is around 10.She already had two stomach operations long back(apendics and cesarean birth)..We are from Patna..AFMC Pune will be good or should we go for Patna only for the surgery..???And what other important suggestions will you give???
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013