Gall bladder removed, sinus, asymptomatic tuberculosis, serum creatinine test normal, ciprobid500+250mg, claribid500mg, itchy pores on chest

o yes i am 66yr yr old male who had gall bladder removed in oct2011...later sinus developed at two of the four ports..bleeding sinuses were ultrasounded & biopsy report showed asymptomatic TB...on medicine since 23rd feb regular serum creatnine reports show ok long this medication is to continue? is it ATT.. ciprobid500+250mg & claribid500mg are being taken tds one of the sinuses have dried ,other on the chest has small itchy pore pls advise
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012