Gall bladder removed previously. Having pressure in the area, unable to eat much. Caused by scar tissue?

i have had my gall bladder removed 6years ago i ve been hrting off and on and lately a whole lot pressure around the area and unable to eat much with out hrting and had egd they said my pancrease is abnormal now cold that be from pullin from scar tissue he put me on creon pills to take when i eat they dont help then they did a swallow test see how my stomach empties and he said its takin me 1hour and 1/2 to empty so now he want s to try another pill that dont work he hasnt checked for scar tissue do u think it is help me plz
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013