Gained weight, swelling in legs, frequent urination. Taking vitamin supplements. Suggestions?

hello im a 26 year old, who is 5 1 and i gain alot of weight in a short period of time. Some of the weight is swelling in my legs, and i pee alot so i know it has to be water weight. I cant get rid of it, even when i take vitmans i swell up. This is too much for me please help me with a diet plan to get rid of this water weight but stay healthy at the same time. Because im so confused plus i wanna continue to take my vitmans since lately they have been giving me enegry. please help im 172pds by the way
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013