Gained weight by eating, drinking. Huge indent formed in thigh after pressing elbow against thigh. Why?

Hi i have an eating disorder usually i am always dehydrated and over the last wsek i decided to eat and drink and i gained 18 pounds!! I know its just water weight but i was sitting on the tolet with my elbow ptessed.against my thigh and when i got up i noticed a huge indent in my thigh, its been about 15minutes and its still thete. Why is this happening
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

You gained 18 pounds inside a very short time and you happen to know the cause behind it. Eating and drinking should not be for fun, Please don't live for food, but eat food to live.
It is quite natural indent forms when you press any flabby and loose muscles. Understand the structure of muscles and you will understand why this happens. Don't worry about it but reduce weight, exercise and be happy.
Good luck.