Gained weight after liver transplant. Having stomach problems, drooping breasts while trying to lose weight. Solution?

i had a liver transplant. the drugs caused 120-lb weight gain . after 5 years i have finally found a way to loose the weight. i have lost over 50 lbs and now am having problems with my stomach i think because of the scars of 2 surgeries and my breasts are dropping. i don t like what i see but i need to loose to weight no matter what and would like to know where and how workout to correct the problems while i am loosing
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012