GRADE1 Fatty Liver, SGPT, SGOT, Total Cholestrol, Triglyceride, ultrasound, Atorvastatin 150mg, Ursodeoxycholic acid, excercise, diet control. Continue medicines?

I have been graded as GRADE1 Fatty Liver (SGPT=138,SGOT=71,Total Cholestrol=238,Triglyceride-332) after Ultrasound scan & that was around 8 months back. And doctor suggested me to have Atorvastatin 150mg daily & Ursodeoxycholic acid tables 300mg daily(150 each in the morning & night) and below is my present conditions: Total Cholestrol = 151 SGPT=108 & SGOT =32. I have started exercise & controlled my diet as well.Please suggest me,whether I am going to be in a normal condition & Should I continue the same medication?
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012