GPT(ALT), uric acid high. Reason for increasing level? How to control it?

hello; on 15-sep-2012 (4 months ago) myu GPT (ALT) of LFT Report was 69 while maximum normal range is upto 40. on 15-Jan-2013 the GPT (ALT) is 86 which twice the normal range. my Uric Acid as 6.2 in Sep-2012 which is 7 in Jan-2013. please help me to understand what does it mean ? do I need some more tastes ? please recommend any fruits / vegetables to control it. what cause it to increase & how can it be back to normal ? what does it indicate in a body ? what are the causes of High Uric Acid and GPT (ALT) ? I strongly believe that it also affectmy sexual health , as I have lost errection !
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013