Funny feeling in head extending to eyes making them blurry, red and warm face, severe body pain. Fibromyalgia flare up?

I think I have fibromialga but I am not sure. I seem to have flare ups when I work out. It seems to start with a funny feeling in my head that moves to my eyes making them painful and blurry. I feel like my face gets red and warm and then the pain in my body gets worse. I always have pain in my body but at times things seem worse than normal. Does this seem like an onset of a flare up?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013

The main features to diagnose Fibromyalgia are:
a history of widespread pain (neck to low back) and pain in 11 of 18 tender points on digital palpation also there might be poor sleep pattern, fatigue.

So, the diagnosis can be made only after proper physical examination. Your symptoms may be due to some other conditions also.

Hope this helps!