Fungus inside mouth, tongue due to recurrence of typhoid, cured with AF-150 fluknajolo. Is this medicine a steroid?

My grandson aged 9 years was affected by typhoid ,The doctor applied on him medication of high dozes because typhoid affected him in recureence and he was cured from typhoid. After sometimes fungus affected inside his mouth and tongue .A lot of allopathic and homeopathic medication was given to him by good doctor but fungus was not permanently removed. He was taken to Delhi where doctor prescribed him AF-150 Fluknajolo which magically worked upon him and fungus was removed. Is this medicine stereod ? What should we do now ?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012