Fungal infection on neck, face, spreading to shoulders, stomach. How to prevent this?

Hi, I have got fungal infection in my neck , face and it is being spread over to the shoulders and stomach. Can you please advise how to prevent this? I visited a dermatologist and he prescribed me a tablet to be taken for 2 weeks. I was also given a anti dandruff moisturiser to be applied over the body before bath. Please advise any other way to get rid of this at the earliest. As well, how to avoid this in future. Thank you in advance.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013