Fungal infection between scrotum and thighs. Used antifungal ointments and cetrizine. Permanent cure?

Hi.. I have fungal infection in between thighs and scrotum for past so many years. I used a lot of medicines. but whenever i uses those, it reduces. But didnt cure. i even used cetrizine tablets and antifungal ointments. but when i stopped those it again came. it is there when i started to use my lingeries. Now im 28ys. Now a days i also use deodrants over there which reduces it considerably for some days. Is it safe ? Plz help me to cure it soon within 1 mnth
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012