Fumes from bleach harmful for child?

Hi I cleaned the carpeting my 5 months old baby s nursery earlier today with a fair amount of bleach and whilst it seems to have dried out and the windows have been open all day I am concerned that inhalation of the fumes may be harmful to him. Please could you tell me if I need to remove him from the room or justo keep an eye out for an coughing etc. he seems fine now. Many thanks
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013
Hi ,
Thank you for your query.
I can understand your concern.
Bleach fumes are dangerous.
They cause severe irritation to the eyes and skin.
They might cause respiratory problems and cough.
Carefully observe the child and bathe the child and wash the eyes.
Consult your doctor about medications if the problem persists.
If you have any further queries you are free to consult me.
Hope this answers your query.
Wishing a speedy recovery.
Have a nice day.