Frustration, loss of job, mean behavior towards partner, social isolation. Causes and treatment?

I cant get my life together/ I cant work out if I am just different and shouls be leading a different way of life because the ways of society doesnt really sit well with me.... I think I have some mental problems I am bright, but pursued something creative..which after constantly comparing myself to others and always puttuing myself down.. I didnt do very well..I dont understand how to fit into the work world.. or to co operate with others..keep to a certain time or structure I cant hold down a job.. I change my mind constantly! and relashionships for this matter have not worked out. I speand alot of time in my own head I met one guy last year who i felt for the first time in 24 years that i could relate to... but i started being really mena to him/really mean...always analyzing everything.. worried what other thought of him.paranoid he was with other girls...picking out all his bad parts. which i tend to do AND I HATE THAT and pushed him away/ to the point when i finally told him how i felt he was over it. now i feel like i loved him..and i cant get him away from my head. i dont understand my brain. I dont know what I want... Or I do but it is buried in all these fears and worries. i get fristrated with modernlife..things bug me easily loud noises. horrible places etc my mind thinks about 10 things at once i have the concentration span of a fly... i start things and never finish them... i never do chores... i feel like a mess... i daydream alot.. the reason i am now seeking help is because tutors on a teaching course i took said i may have add or dyslexia or soemthing else... they said i dont have a logical brain..AND I DONT so basically i need to find something that my brain is going to do well at... because right now I am crashing on a friends sofa... working out what the hell to do next and laso feeling low because i cant seem to find any direction.. thats all i want i want to feel peace in my mind and stop constantly analyzing peoples intentions.. which path to take and the future i just want to enjoy life without this weird block that i constatly have in my brain... since a litte girl ive ben odd.. always walking off alone/wanting to be alone, like now i went travelling alone for 9 months kind of to feel invisable...and now because of all that time alone..thinking and thinking and thinking,,, I am bored of spending time alone. I feel like i nee dto DO SOMETHING i spend alotof time alone..but have LOTS OF FRIENDS i am attractive and people have told me they find it hard to approach me. but say i am the funniest and nicest persron when they get to know me.. andi think people would be shocked to know that i am frustrated in my head 24/7..sometimes i just cant even sleep and walke up with an empty feeling in my soul. I just want to get on with life.. but i cant do it.... ADD and ADHD
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
Pediatrician, Surgery 's  Response
HI
Thank you for your query
Close your eyes. And think what you really enjoy doing when you are free. What exactly do you want to be doing for the rest of your life. If it changes frequently then dig deeper and try and know something which has always stuck with you. And start pursuing that. Success in life is not measured with what you have earned as compared to your friends or peers. Its more of how content you are with what you have done. If you earn 1000 bucks and are happy with what you are working with and happy with that amount, you are far more successful than another person who earns 100000 and thinks he should do something else and earn a little more. Success is not relative, its an absolute term and concerns only you. So you do what you feel you love doing. Turn your passion into your profession. If that's not possible, just go into a profession which gives you the opportunity to follow your hobby. Instead of thinking that you should not have flight of thoughts, just try organizing those thoughts- these are things to do today, for the week, for the month and this is my long term goal. Organize them. As for being alone, if you are in a friends sofa, you are not alone. And secondly you don't always have to be in a relationship to be with someone. Friends mean a lot. Travel with them. Have patience before you hit the right guy. Many may come and go before you reach that of maturity to understand how it works best for you. It okay if it happens that ways. If its possible for you, get a pet. It will help. And you can get in touch with a psychologist.
Hope that helps