From the 1st stroke immediately after 3 weeks again got stroke in right hand

hi sir my mom aged 56 had developed stroke in last year(Sep 2009). we had taken to neurologist and he gave some medications. after taking medications she got cured and immediately after 3 weeks again she got stroke in right hand. soon after she took the medications she cured.... later after three months she got disablity in speaking. but cured after few minutes..... till now three times it happened. now her right leg and hand got difficulties in moving..... give me ur suggestion abt where can i take her and wat kind of treatment should be given. she is having blood sugar and high bp..
Asked On : Fri, 21 May 2010