Friend is driven by sexual desires. Talks about sexual positions and satisfaction. Is he sick?

Good day dr! I just like to ask about the problem of my friend. He is 27 years old now and not yet married. He is so driven by his sexual desires that most of our conversations would end up about different kinds of positions and/or how satisfying the sex could give to a person specially to him. I am so distracted to his actuation. Do you think he is sick?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013
Hi ! It is good to see your concern for your friend.I do not consider the status of your friend to be sick. This may be a normal phenomena in this age group and this will pass off gradually as he matures more specially after his marriage. Good luck.