Fresh lesion on the area of melanocyte transplant, advised Dicaris, Nuforce, ointments. Suggestions?

I had a few patches of segmental vitiligo 28 years back (i was 22 years old at that time). After trying various treatments, i finally addressed the condition with melanocyte transplant, with an averagely good result. Now i have a fresh lesion in the the same segment (left neck, face and scalp). My Doctor has prescribed Dicaris 150 twice (consecutive days) a week, alongwith Vitix gel and Topograf ointment. He has also prescribed Nuforce 400 half tablet twice a week alongwith Emusone-M ointment for a fungal infection in the armpits. I read about the side effects of Dicaris 150 which include hairfall, which i am worried about. I also read about drug interaction and it mentioned antifungal drugs reacting badly with Dicaris 150. Please advice
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013