Frequently blocked one nostrils, problem with left Eustachian tube. Fullness feeling, mild tinnitus in both ears. Solution ?

One of my nostrils is frequently blocked (always the left side) and I have a lot of problems with my left Eustachian tube . It often gives a feeling of fullness and I have some mild tinnitus in both ears. Both ears ring a lot worse than a normal person after any noise exposure, even if I talk on my mobile phone the ear I have used rings for 5-10 minutes. You can imagine what it s like after being anywhere noisy... Also, descending on a plane is excruciating. A few years ago I had a hearing test which showed conductive loss in the left ear and was told I probably have Otosclerosis , but recently I went for another audiogram which came back completely normal/perfect! My hearing seems to fluctuate and I don t do well in background noise. Tympanometry is always normal.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013