Frequent vomiting episode, stone in gall bladder. Surgery done, vomiting continues. Treatment?

Dear Doctor , My wife had vomiting started doctors got her all Blood reports done , but nothing came in reports .. So she go her Sonography done that we got to know that there is stone in gall Bladder doctors advice her to be operated for same . so as to stop vomiting ...but not the surgery is performed but still vomiting continues ..its being 15 days she is vomiting
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012
Hello Rakesh and welcome to HCM
There are multiple causes for vomiting, gall bladder stones are one of them. You have investigated one but needs to be investigated for other like Hiatus Hernia, GERD, Peptic Ulcers and any stricture in food pipe etc.
In my opinion do your endoscopy and if needed ERCP to check for any blockage in CBD and gut. Consult your gastroenterologist for further investigation and better opinion.
Best Wishes