Frequent urination with burning sensation, taken medicine with temporary relief. Reason for infection?

Sir I am 24 yrs and i am facing problem like burning in urine and urinate again and again so my family doctor advised to take test for blood test and urine test and ultra sound and all reports were fine so i use tablets then there was no burning and after i stopped tablets then burning is starting again so what is the reason of this infection. i am drinking plenty of water app 5 liters per day so what should i do......
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013