Frequent urination, urine leakage after testicular torsion surgery. Remedy?

I recently had testicular torsion surgery over a week ago. Everything went fine afterwards I was resting nice and stuff at home. While home i drank a lot of caffeinated drinks but I wasn t seeing any huge problems. Recently (Thursday, which was the day I went back to school), I feel like I have had to use the bathroom more frequently. After urinating I feel like I leak urine for awhile, even if I m not leaking anything. I have no idea why this is occuring. I can go throughout the night without having to use the bathroom (although i have trouble falling asleep) but i have no idea why this is occuring. It doesn t hurt to urinate it s just annoying. I don t feel it when I m standing but i do laying down or sitting down for awhile.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Kindly rule out UTI- urinary tract infection by doing urine analysis and culture tests.
If all is well, kindly give more time to settle.