Frequent urination post masturbation, no pain or burning sensation. What is the cause?

I am a male 41. After sex or masturbation i have to go to the toilet every 10mins for a couple of hours. It seems worse in the evening but generally it is anytime after an orgasm . This only seems to have started happening for the last few months that i have noticed. I do not have any trouble passing urine and i do not have any other symptoms i.e. No burning sensation or anything
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
Hai leethorby,
Welcome to HCM.
Going to toilet one or two times after sex and masturbation is normal. But every 10 minutes for couple hours is not seem to be normal. Get checked your urine and semen for culture and sensitivity. If any infection found in your reproductive tract correct the same. Otherwise it may be an obsession for you and you have to overcome the same. You will be alright soon and nothing serious to worry.
Dr S.Murugan