Frequent urination, pink hue. Had tubal done after childbirth. Do I have UTI?

I have to urinate frequently as of middle of the night, there us a slight pink hue after I wipe. No other symptoms, no burning and no abdominal pain . It does feel like my bladder is not empty. My 4 year old just got diagnosed with a kidney infection and is being treated, what are the chances I have a UTI? Oh and I am 32 yrs old, no history of bladder infections or kidney issues. Also had a tubal done after my second child in sept 2011, and us definitely not my period.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013