Frequent urination, high sugar, buttuck ache, no cancer. What should i do?

Hello doctor I am 35 year old person. I was having problem of frequent urination about 4 month back , that time doctor first advise me to check for urine infection and it was normal than doctor asked me for Ultasound of KUB and it was also normal . Than i have checked for bold sugar and it was very high the fasting sugar was 170 and HB1C was around 7.1 . Hence urologist suggested that cause in this high sugar . and from that time I have control my diet and also taken medicine Gulcomet SR ½ tablet twice hence my blod sugar got under control range. Also doctor suggested to take soliten 5 mg tablet . After 20 days i got rid of the frequent urination problem . But during this time i got very afraid of prosatae cancer hence on my insisting doctor advise to get test of PSA . And it was normal which was .9 . Also i got no problem during this two month . Now i come to uk for some business trip . Here also i was not having any problem from last month . But suddenly one day I got this sensation . I feel constant sensation to pass urine , however if I don’t go to urine I don’t get any emergency . Also from one week i have pain in my thighs , buttock area and below the knee area . Also some time I feel numbness in buttock area . however its only one or two times . Also i am feeling very thristy after drinking enough water i feel my mouth very dry. Now again i am very afraid why this problem comes again what may be the reason and why i have pain in my buttock area. Can you please advise.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013