Frequent urination, difficult to urinate, no pain, no blood, UTI, diabetes reports normal

I am 25 years man and have have been notices some symptoms for the past three years.my symptoms are I I have been urinating more often and been having the urge to urinate more frequently as well and it worst at night, I woke up like four to ten times to urinate every night and even if i take a nap during the day time. i also have it difficult in starting to urinate and need to strain it for some few second in order to start. moreover, I always felt that i have not emptied my bladder even after i ve been to the washroom,There has never been any blood or pain with the urinating. I ve been to the hospital so many time taking other tests like diabetes , urinal tract infection ,OGGT , gonorrhea and other but not a prostate test and results seems everything is ok. Please Doc, what is wrong with me and what are the treatment for it or prescription of any drugs for me.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012