Frequent urination, bloating, foul smell in bowels, mucous discharge, headaches. Hurts to have sex. Cause?

Yes, I been haveing frequent urination , bloating , some foul smell in my bowel movement and sometimes a mucus discharge. I have been to the Dr because I thought I had a bladder infection or yeat infection. It turned it was neither. So now they are going to do a pap smear . I don t now what is wrong with me. I also have head aches. She said it might be menopause, but it can t be my stomache is so sensitive. I can t even touch it and to have sex causes more abdomnal pain. What s wrong with me? Or were can I tell the Dr to look and see what is wrong?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013