Frequent urination at night when sugar levels are high, dry mouth. Have diabetes. Taking Lantus

I have a problem. i urinate 2 to 3 times in the nigh, during the day I really don t have this urge often. i go to urinate like any other normal person 2 to 3 times in the daytime. I find this 2 to 3 times urination at night happens when my sugar levels are high. I experience dryness in the mouth so keep drinking water. I am 55 years old and have had diabetes detected 30 years ago. I take 14 units of Lantus every night with some oral medication as well: Euglim 3 mg, Glyciphage 2 grams Nd Volix 0.3 mg.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013