Frequent urination after having incisional mesh hernia repair. Bleeding near the incision site and nausea and vomiting. Normal?

I had an incestional mesh hernia repair 7 days ago and i am constantly having to urniate is that normal also i have had gosh of bleed from the incision first time it was the 2nd day after the surgery my Dr. told me to take off the bandage it was just some drainage well it happen again today so I went to ER and was told it was just probably an air pocket vessel I've very nausea after ER visit and vomint once and the incision is still bleeding off an on but there is not much pain around the area
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013