Frequent urge to urinate, stabbing pain in rib cage, no UTI. Causes for symptoms?

My stomach never feels normal. I always feel anxious and always need to urinate. I don t drink a lot of coffee but when i do that s when i most need to use the restroom. sometimes, i feel a pinching around my stomach and i hate the feeling. What is the pinching in my stomach? sometimes my right side under my rib cage starts hurting as if i m getting stabbed by a knife... what is that feeling? I went to check up for a urinary tract infection and i don t have it. I got my blood works done and nothing was wrong. how do i get rid of the pinching in my stomach? and i urine a lot but little by little. my urine doesn t burn . why do i urine every 30 mins.?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012