Frequent urge to urinate, scan showed renal stones, prescribed potrate MB6, bapter. Will it help?

Last 3 month i feel more urinate. I consult kidney sepacility doctor in chennai. They advise to take urine and blood test . My blood and urine result show normal. After that they take scan. 5.5 mm stone appear in my bladdar. He told now the stone is passing stage. He priscribe to tables Potrate MB6 and bapter capsules. past one weak i taken this tablet. I feel not good. But docotor advice i have to take tablet for 20 days. I feel urinate by every 2 hours. defenetly the stone will pass with in 20 days? or i have to take some treatment for this issue. Kindly help me
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012