Frequent urge to urinate, feeling of ejaculation without pressure, semi-transparent oily, white discharge, had fever recently. Any ideas?

A few days ago, I was at work, and I felt a tab bit like i had to pee, so I entered the bathroom and urinated. Once I was done, no more urine came out, and I had a weird feeling like i still needed to pee, and like I was ejaculating, but with no pleasure. Anyway, after a few seconds, a semi-transperant whitish liquid came out, and oupon a scent test, was oderless, and a bit oily. felt like semen , but it was semi-clear and did not smell. Some of it was on my hand , and even after washing it off, my hand felt a bit greasy (like semen). i ve been doing research on those symptoms, but the ones i ve found seem to be diffrent, as in its usually opaque and itchy. I m 15(almost 16), and have had no sexual encounters. people seem to be telling me its an STD , and it might be plausible, but I have not had sex. Also, a few weeks prior, I had felt a bit feverish, but I had not coughed much, and/or gotten much of a fever. My lymph nodes seen to be a bit swollen aswell.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012