Frequent urge to urinate, burning micturation, strong urine smell, urine dribbling, weird sensation post urination. History of overactive bladder. What could this be?

Hi there, I am currently suffering from something thats causing me to need to go to the toilet quite a lot to urinate. When I do go to the toilet, for whatever reason I feel the need to go again or come back and find I haven t completely emptied my bladder. This happened before back in 2007 and back then I was refered to the hospital who claimed I had an Overactive Bladder . It doesnt really make sense to me because it has been 5 years between with no signs. I went back to my GP and he basically just read out what the hospital had said. I m not convinced. There were no signs of an infection , however it burns when I pee, it smells really bad, I sometimes dribble slightly and after I have been to the toilet it can leave a strange sensation. Can you help?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012