Frequent urge to urinate and difficulty in passing urine. Is it Prostatitis?

26 years old, Male. I am finding difficulty while passing urine. It takes a while before I start passing it and the stream is generally uneven and broken. Also I feel an urge to urinate very frequently. Though I am drinking close to 3 litres of water daily, i feel it normal sometimes. From some online research, I doubt of me having prostatitis. Please advice if there is a home-solution for the problem or do i need to consult a doctor to get it confirmed. What is the treatment and how long will it take for correction? I am unmarried. Sexually inactive. Masturbate daily.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013